PALM BEACH, Florida (PRWEB)
01 September 2021
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, a luxury oceanfront retreat on Florida’s Gold Coast, today announces a vast, multi-million dollar re-imagining of its social spaces. The award-winning resort will see a variety of new dining outposts, a reinvented pool experience, and an exciting kids’ club. Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa enlisted Palm Beach County interior design firm Bilkey Llinas Design to conceptualize the brand’s enhanced vision that pays homage to vintage Palm Beach and propels it into the future with a avant-garde sophistication. To minimize disruption to guests, individual projects will be unveiled throughout the year. Construction is already underway and the reimagining is expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
âWe look forward to unleashing the new vision of Eau Palm Beach and providing travelers and locals with a complete, elevated guest experience and an effortless escape,â said Tim Nardi, General Manager, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa . âIt was important for us not only to modernize our key social spaces to better meet the desires of our guests, but also to make each space multi-functional to tell a more dynamic story across the resort.
Highlights of the re-imagination include:
A new pool area to evoke a lifestyle inspired by the Riviera
Inspired by the Riviera lifestyle, the two palm-fringed pools of Eau Palm Beach and the surrounding landscape will be completely redesigned to create a new cultural focal point at the resort. New living room furniture and additional new seating areas along the sea wall will feature neutral and organic materials that will immortalize the natural environment. A palette of gardens, which will be created by renowned landscaping company EDSA, will feature lush palm trees, seagrass, dwarf palms and tropical flowers, and invite guests to enjoy the feeling of sun and sun. Outdoor Water Palm Beach.
Creating a setting for recreation and nostalgia, the adults-only Tranquility Pool on the south side of the resort will add a sit-down bar where cold-pressed juices, imaginative cocktails and an all-day menu can be enjoyed. The improved aesthetic will provide a more inviting outdoor dining area for guests and also serve as an ancillary venue for weddings and special events. New cabanas and daybeds will feature champagne mornings and an afternoon swim, as well as bluetooth headphones with a wide selection of music and podcasts and other VIP poolside services.
Like the Tranquility pool, the reinvented family pool on the north side of the resort will become synonymous with happy and joyful pleasure. Four family cabins and a new turtle-themed playground next to the kids’ club will serve as a breath of fresh air for parents looking for a safe place for the kids to have fun while they hang out. relax.
In addition, a new bridge facade needs to be reconfigured close to the existing lawn to serve as more flexible event space. A new outdoor wedding space will also be added on the north side of the resort, overlooking the ocean and accommodating up to 100 guests.
Fun and enriching spaces at the New Kid’s Club
Offering a renewed approach to family travel, a new kids’ club will replace the old AquaNuts Kids Club to place more emphasis on playful and experiential education. The reimagined area will be outfitted with specialized environments for crafts and culinary activities with a resort feel featuring underwater imagery and a mural, an arcade with a variety of games and machines, and direct access to the beach. paddling pool by the family pool. The club’s virtual playground also features a Lite Zilla interactive wall, an interactive âBEAMâ laser overhead projector and a âsketch aquariumâ, in which children can demonstrate their creativity, play and even feed the turtles and fish that are. downloaded at full size aquarium. A versatile celebration space with a special Mirror X photo station will provide possibilities for party-related thematic customization resulting in sensational birthday parties. In addition, a cinema with sand dune-shaped bleachers and a theater stage will host movie nights and shows.
With the Atlantic Ocean as a playground, the amazing team of educators and caretakers at the resort will organize a colorful program of fun and rewarding activities where kids can be kids. The educational component of the kids’ club will include a collaboration with the Loggerhead Marinelife Center in Juno Beach, a renowned sea turtle hospital with which the resort already has an existing partnership. The Loggerhead collaboration at the kids’ club will be a focal point of the recurring turtle theme throughout the physical space and serve as a unique day trip experience for families.
The program will be carefully zoned for children aged three to 11 and separately for pre-teens and teens up to 17 years old. or in group play.
A Distinctive Culinary Destination in South Florida
Anchoring Water Palm Beach’s new era and the overall resort lifestyle are six reinvented culinary outlets. Four of the six concepts are entirely new: a cafe, ice cream parlor, spa cafe and sushi bar will be added. The points of sale will be revealed in segments and will be introduced at the end of 2021:
- Oceana at Eau Palm Beach: A new coffee bar will feature gourmet coffees from Oceana Coffee, an independent direct-trade coffee company based in Palm Beach County and founded in 2009, with homemade baked goods and light snacks. Located near the entrance to Eau Spa, Oceana will serve as a gathering place as well as a destination for clients to recharge on the go.
- Ice Cream Shop: Eau Palm Beach will add an ice cream and frozen yogurt parlor located on the lower level of the resort, designed to be enjoyed by all. The menu will feature popular ice cream styles, nostalgic and signature house selections. The Ice Cream Shop will replace the existing Sunshine Shop which will be redesigned as a pop-up store located by the pool, creating an effortless shopping opportunity. Designed to satisfy and inspire creativity, the ice cream shop is conveniently located next to the kids’ club and has an outdoor seating area near the paddling pool, enhancing the experience for the resort’s younger guests.
- Spa Terrace: central to today’s modern vision of well-being, the world-class Eau Spa puts more emphasis on epicurean well-being with the introduction of its own spa cafÃ©, a Spa Terrace, in autumn. The new dining experience will showcase sunsets and waterfalls and will also be available to book for private events. Located on the patio, the open-air oasis will feature lush gardens, ambient sounds and offer a selection of fine wines and champagne, unique tea presentations and spa cuisine. The new menu will focus on health conscious dishes including salads, wraps, freshly squeezed vegetable juices and more.
- Sushi Bar: A new sushi concept is slated to open at the end of 2021 and will be led by the resort’s sushi chef, Chris Cantrel, who joined the team earlier this year. The restaurant will present Chef Cantrel’s light and modern take on sushi, sashimi and nigiri, made with local ingredients and served both at communal and individual tables. The menu will include fresh Florida catches made using Japanese techniques, traditional American-style rolls with cooked seafood, and unique raw dishes.
- Italian Restaurant: The addition of a popular Italian restaurant based in the tri-state will mark its arrival at Eau Palm Beach in December. The new concept will feature premium Italian fare, unparalleled ocean views and the gentle breeze from the nearby Atlantic Ocean. Once complete, the overhaul of the dining program will make the resort the most distinctive culinary destination in Palm Beach.
For more information about Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, please visit eaupalmbeach.com, or call 561-533-6000.
About the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa:
Located on a secluded private beach on seven acres of the Atlantic coast with stunning ocean views and lush tropical gardens, the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is a breathtaking escape, recognized as the best resort in Florida for five years in the running for the CondÃ© Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards. The spacious rooms offer a Capri meets Santorini meets Palm Beach vibe and feature private balconies with hanging chairs to enjoy ocean views. The resort’s many amenities include the Forbes Five-Star, a 42,000-square-foot Water Spa, three tennis courts, two swimming pools and a club and exceptional programs for children and teens. With over 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa accommodates groups of 10 to 1,000 and offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor venues for private events. The Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa has four restaurants and is just minutes from the vibrant nightlife and shopping of Palm Beach. Eau Palm Beach is a distinctive member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Legend collection.
For more information, call 800-328-0170 or 561-533-6000, or visit eaupalmbeach.com, or contact a travel professional.
Share the article on social media or by email: